Happy October! One day I’ll get back to posting my monthly goals on the first of the month, but until then we’ll have to take them a week into it. I’ve been doing a lot of traveling lately and forgot to factor that into my September goals, but at least I did some of them, I guess. First a look back at September’s Goals.
- Post 6 blog posts
Send friend mail
- Re-do my â€œabout meâ€ page
Get rid of the behind the couch clutter Buy flowers Decorate for fall
- Host an Instagram giveaway
Try a new coffee shop Read a book
- Apply for 10 sponsored opportunities
6/10 .. over half! That’s something.
- Have 650 available listings on Poshmark
As of right now, I have 575.
- Visit 2 new coffee shops
- Get rid of 20 items from my closet
- Bake apple muffins
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Make apple cider
- Send a care package with an empty Birchbox
- Go to the gym 3 xs
- See First Man in IMAX
- Journal 5 xs
Starting to realize that my goals can be more than just forcing myself to do things I don’t want to do, my goals can be things I WANT to do.