Before I left for the summer, I decided to clear out my little tub of Empties and snap some photos so I could share them here. When I came to Nashville, I brought a few of my regular staples but I made sure to bring a TON of my samples so that I’d use those and be able to return with a crap ton less than I brought! Super excited to watch my little stash deplete 🙂
There was actually a BUNCH of stuff for this post but I decided to keep it to one picture since it was so overwhelming – I’ll do a part 2 like I had to do with my 11th round up. Too bad I couldn’t get my shhhh together to just post it like every month or something, amiright?! eye roll emoji here 🙂
Lots of great stuff to go through this time, so here we go!
- Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub (I blogged about it here) – loved this stuff! I loved being able to control how scrubby it was.
- Root Pretty Face Cleanser (USE THIS LINK to getÂ 10% off your first $25+ purchase) – tried this stuff out… I really loved the orange-y scent of this stuff, I just tend to lean towards cleansers and washes that have a scrub to them.
- Lollia Hand Cream in Wish – LOVE. I LOVE this stuff! This small tube is $8 so I definitely call this a splurge. One day I’ll buy more than just the small tube of it, but I absolutely love the scent of this and the way it’s not super greasy.
- Love + Sunshine Bath & Body Works lotion – it’s a nice, springy, happy scent! I don’t need any more lotion, though. And I’ve started figuring out that I’d rather pay full price and buy scents I like than buy whatever’s on clearance at the outlet.
- Derma E Purifying Detox Scrub – YUP! I LOVE DermaE. I’ve used their products for awhile, and I received this in a Birchbox and was SO EXCITED to try it. I absolutely loved this stuff – it’s scrubby! I’ll definitely be trying this once my current Derma-E face scrub runs out.
- Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Intensifying Conditioner – Well. I don’t think I actually have blonde hair in the slightest. I think I maybe used to dye my hair more blonde, but yeah. I think this stuff was purple, which is really cool. But… hard pass.
- Malin + Goetz clay mask – I actually really liked this stuff! I’m still of the idea that most face masks are like every other face mask, so I don’t think I’d ever purchase this on its own.
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Body Scrub – I bought this on sale or at a cheap store or something. I was like OMG ST IVES BODY SCRUB because don’t we ALL love St. Ives face scrub?! This was just like the face scrub but I felt like the scrubby bits were less intense. It was alright, but apparently while I love scrubby face scrubs, I’m not a huge fan of scrubby stuff on my body. Unless it’s a coffee scrub.
- Whish Body Butter in Coconut – IDK, coconut scents are hit or miss. I loved how thick this body butter was, and I really loved that it was in a tube unlike most of my other body butters which are in jars.
- The Healing Garden Sanctuary spray – This just had to go. I’ve had this for so long and it made me sneeze. I actually used it to spray on my shower curtain… I guess like a cheap Febreze. I was so excited for this to be empty because it was HUGE and took up SO MUCH SPACE and literally ALWAYS made me sneeze. Bye, Felicia!
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo + Conditioner – IDK maybe I’m all about weird things but I LOVE banana scented stuff, and this shampoo/conditioner smelled BOMB DOT COM.
- Peter Lamas Pumpkin Scrub – I first reviewed this hereÂ and was so excited to stumble upon another small bottle of it. I absolutely LOVE this stuff – it smells amazing and has just the right amount of scrub.
- Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil – I got this to try and replace the Garnier cleansing oil I love so much. This was okay, but it wasn’t great to use on my eyes like the other stuff was (have you figured out yet just how much I LOVE the Garnier stuff?!). I’ll keep trying to find something, but this wouldn’t be a terrible replacement.
- Root Pretty Organic Coconut Sugar Scrub – if you haven’t caught on, I love scrubby things. I was really excited to try this out (as I wrote here) but I wasn’t as impressed with it as I’d planned on being. I did find another Root scrub I love, though… so that will come in time!
- Batiste Wild Cherry Dry Shampoo – OK y’all, I think Batiste is literally the best dry shampoo in the world. I love that they have super fun scents. I like this one and the tropical one. What do you guys think?
Shop this post: