At the beginning of the summer, I attempted to read the Bible in 90 days. It was… um, a lot. I forgot that I read the Bible for my job (not that this counts as personal devotional time, but it was SO HARD to be so split on a plan that needed so much attention). I made it through Lamentations before I had to shelf it.
I decided that come January 1st, 2015 I will be reading through the Bible before the end of 2015.
A few people had mentioned it on The Peony Project, and I threw out the idea of us keeping each other accountable and encouraging each other. People were down with it, so I decided to make this page for my own personal accountability AND to invite other people to share their journeys, too.
I’m going to be following the She Reads Truth 365 Days of Truth plan, but here are some other great plans you could follow if you’re interested in joining along:
- Bible in a Year (from beginning to end)
- Absolutely BEAUTIFUL monthly printables
- 25 days of reading a month (with 5 days of catching up for each month)
- 52 weeks (one per week: Episles, The Law, History, Psalms, Poetry, Prophecy, Gospels)
- 1:3 reading plan (it will take you through the Old Testament once and the New Testament 3 times)
- The Bible in Bubbles (there’s no plan to this, but I LOVE the printout)
- Stephanie Orefice @ justalittlebitlouder
- Rachel McAllister @ Choose Happy
- Jayme Carruthers @ Simple, Always, Forever
- Ashley Davis @ The Ashley Davis Project
JANUARY LINK UP
This linkup will be open all month long so you can see what other people are reading. Stop by and add any and all posts about what you’re reading and how your plan is going. February 1st, there will be a new link up.
APRIL LINK UP