New Year, Same Me 😀
This year I’m continuing to set 10 goals a month with an overall goal of achieving 90 of the 120 goals so I can cross that off of my 101 list.
Here’s how December’s Goals went:
Try a new recipeI made Peppermint Brownies with Peppermint Frosting Buy fresh flowersYes! Last month I was so bummed that I broke my flower buying streak. Get a new social security cardI finally did it! It wasn’t as bad I’d imagined. Now I’m waiting to get it in the mail so I can get a new drivers license. Try 2 new coffee shopsYES! I FINALLY went to Presso, which is the cutest coffee shop in town. and then we went to Fillmore Coffee. 😀 and I’m working on documenting things more with pictures, so here they are:
ps don’t worry I’m going to start painting my nails a lot more so that these coffee pics are more instagram like-able.
ps again that bracelet is a $5 find from the antique store we live above.
Create a bullet journal for my 2018 goalsDone! I decided to add this to the back of my Happy Planner for easy access! The picture is at the top of this post 🙂 Leave a $20 tip for a bill under $10Done! Consume 64 ounces of water a day for 2 weeksDone! I’d started this prior to my gallbladder surgery, so once I got home I started back. I peed so much. Like woke myself up in the middle of the night to pee.
- Read 2 books Finished Invisible Influence (it was really ho-hum). Started to read Living Well, Spending Less.
- Read a book of the Bible
- Memorize and make a blog post about my most FAVORITE curry chicken recipe. I memorized it, but I didn’t get a chance to blog about it! We don’t have a microwave so we have to be able to eat the food or else I won’t get to enjoy it at all. But it’s coming for you in January.
I finished 7.5/10 – 75%! Last month I only finished FOUR. So I’ll take it.
Speaking of January! Here are my January goals:
- Buy fresh flowers (going for 12 straight months of this!)
- No Spend Month (nothing but gas + groceries!)
- Try a new recipe
- Finish the Tone It Up 5-Day Detox
- Run 9 Miles (ugh)
- Finish watching Harry Potter (since we’re not going out to spend money, this is a good month to stay in and cross something off of my 101 list!)
- Create a signature espresso drink (Refer to the notes in #6!)
- Read a book and a book of the Bible
- Organize some things. By some things I mean:
- Publish 10 blog posts
I’ve been trying to remember to keep some goals that will take some time to work towards (like reading a book) and others that I could decide to do at any moment (like organizing something or buying flowers).
What are you planning to accomplish this January??