17 before 2017
Every morning I wake up and I write myself a “to-do” list. It always starts with: meds, make bed, coffee. Three things I’d do every day anyway, but man it feels good to check things off right away.
I’ve been thinking a lot about life. and I was thinking about how I tend to be a dreamer. I always have fifteen thousand ideas running through my head, and I often say “we should….” and then get so overwhelmed with things that should happen that I choose to do none of them. Anyone else feel me on this?
Today I’m sharing a to-do list for the rest of the year, because I love myself a to-do list.
Before 2017, here are 17 things I want to accomplish (some are from my 101 list)
- Go to an aquarium
- See the Nutcracker
- Bake something with lavender extract
- LAUNCH SOMETHING COOL!!!
- Lose 15 pounds (definitely need this one, y’all)
- Re-read the entire Harry Potter series
- Sign up for & complete a 5K
- Complete a Pinterest project
- Take a craft class
- Finish a 30-day photo challenge
- Have a picnic
- Send 30 letters (yo, e-mail me your address if you want one)
- Leave a $20 tip for a bill under $10
- Tape manufacturers coupons to products at the store
- Document an ordinary day in pictures
- Put together a blog binder for 2017
- Post 2 de-clutter posts.
What about you guys? If you had to make a list of 17 things to do before the clock strikes Midnight at the end of the year, what are some things that would be on it?