TWOsday vol.15

TWOsday // stephanieorefice.net

It’s the first TWOsday of 2016! Hooray!!
Simple. Two random things on a Tuesday. Link up if you’ve got it.

ONE // THE BACHELOR

Okay so AS I’M TYPING THIS, I’m catching up on The Bachelor. So far, two out of two of the contestants from the Northwest are freaking weirdos – the weird dentist and the chicken enthusiast. I’m telling you guys, we’re not that weird up here. If you have any questions about life up here, please go ahead and send them my way. I’ll tell it to you straight. Also – I’m so excited about The Bachelor being on! Is there a blogger The Bachelor link up? Because there probably should be, amiright?!

TWO // SNOW THANK YOU

snow thank you // stephanieorefice.net

Remember how I hate snow?
It freaking snowed.
And I literally cried myself to sleep.
and then the next day I was still so emotional from the snow.
Snow is the worst. Like… I just hate waking up to snow.

Then I had this idea: snow isn’t really that bad IF YOU WANT IT AND ARE PREPARED FOR IT. What I REALLY wish is that snow was like ocean. You make trips to the ocean. You don’t wake up and go “THERE’S OCEAN TODAY!!!” It stays where it belongs and you get to go to it. That’s what snow should be like. That’s all I have to say about that.

Link up if you’ve got it.

[inlinkz_linkup id=596490 mode=1]
Share:

1. January 5, 2016 / 12:28 pm

Haha I always hope for snow! But only for like a day or two because now that I’m an adult I feel like I can’t have that many snow days. Although I got to work from home on Monday and I had like five day unwashed hair and I wore pajamas and it was the greatest.

• January 7, 2016 / 11:17 am

oh gosh. work from home day sounds AWESOME (though my job is pretty casual so in my mind i mean like “hey i have a blog i work from home,” haha). i realized i’d like snow a lot more if it kept me IN with people but mostly i feel like it keeps me OUT, you know? sigh.

2. January 5, 2016 / 5:07 pm

I do love snow. However, I don’t like being in snow. I don’t like the cold. If it could snow and still be warm out with no ice on the roads.. I would love it. I think you are right though. Snow should be like the ocean πŸ™‚

• January 7, 2016 / 11:17 am

hahaha so like snow from a distance. or… like the ocean! “today i want to see snow.” and then you make it happen. none of this unexpected good morning nonsense!

3. January 5, 2016 / 7:42 pm

Hahaha! I just “met” you today but your point of view has me laughing out loud and convinced we would be best friends in real life. I don’t despise snow (I’m a teacher after all;)) but I love your sense of humor πŸ™‚

• January 7, 2016 / 11:18 am

best friend kylie! πŸ˜‰
      oh. if i was a teacher i’d probably love snow days too. also teachers who blog are like mind blowing to me. you’re amazing.

4. Jasmine @makingrestorations
    January 6, 2016 / 1:13 pm

I always used to make fun of people watching the bachelor or the bachelorette, but then it was playing as background noise while I was cleaning and I ended up binge watching it. I know that it has nothing to do with how a real relationships work and half the people are there just to be on tv, but I still, I can’t help myself. It’s like a train wreck I can’t turn away from. And I am totally hoping for snow( I got skis for Christmas), but your sake I hope it goes away soon. Ha! You could always move to a place where it doesn’t snow.

• January 7, 2016 / 11:20 am

it only snows here for like 3 days a year so i just have to push through and whine as little as possible. πŸ˜‰
      yeah the bachelor(ette) kind of kills me a little bit because it’s such a terrible situation for people to put themselves into but i kind of think… THANK YOU FOR BEING DUMB SO I CAN BE ENTERTAINED lol πŸ˜‰