5 on Friday

It feels like it’s been awhile since I’ve done a 5 on Friday post. Let’s do this.

five on friday // stephanieorefice.net

ONE // I WOKE UP LIKE THIS

This is how I wake up in Nashville, and I’m not even mad:

TWO // SHELLPHONE BLING

My friend Brandon directed this Little Mermaid “Hotline Bling” parody, and it’s so clever… AND stuck in my head for all of eternity.

THREE // LETTER ME LOVED PRINTS (again, yes… always)

Remember how I ordered these beautiful Christmas cards from Letter Me Loved? Well, when I got my pack of cards, those wonderful girls had included this print that I LOVE SO MUCH! I seriously cannot begin to express how glad I am to have stumbled upon them so early on in their endeavors and I can’t wait to see what they have in store in the months to come!

letter me loved print // stephanieorefice.net

FOUR // MEOWY CHRISTMAS

You guys. This sweatshirt. HOW CUTE IS IT? Cats and Christmas. It’s so festive and borderline ugly Christmas sweater but without actually being ugly. This + a pair of sequins leggings (NOT LIKE I HAVE THEM OR ANYTHING) = MEOWY FREAKING CHRISTMAS! There are a whole bunch of other great Christmas shirts/sweatshirts you can choose from on ZapBest, but this one was a no brainer.

FIVE // JANE THE VIRGIN

Oh my GOSH you guys, have you seen/are you watching this show? We just started watching it this week and it is SO CLEVER and SO FUNNY. Be forewarned that if you start watching this on Netflix, you’re going to want to binge it. If you come to me and whine, I’m gonna say this: TOLD YOU SO. We’re about 1/3 of the way through season 1 so DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ME… but I just want to know who I can talk to about this fantastic show.

Hope you all have a super fantastic awesome weekend. <3

I received one of these items in exchange for an honest and fair review. All opinions, and I have a lot of those, are completely mine.

1. December 11, 2015 / 3:10 pm

I NEED TO WATCH JANE THE VIRGIN. I feel like I haven’t had time for anything. I need more hours in a day so I can binge that pronto. Also that cat sweater is perfection, especially with SEQUIN LEGGINGS. I mean has there ever been a better outfit than that right there? The answer is no.

• December 12, 2015 / 8:09 am

YES. THE SEQUIN LEGGINGS. I hadn’t noticed those yet.

• December 14, 2015 / 1:23 pm

IT IS SO GOOD!!!!! if you want to binge watch ever…. i’m your girl. i’ll bring popcorn ;D

and right? the leggings. i can’t… they’re so perfect.

2. December 12, 2015 / 8:08 am

So… I tried Jane the Virgin but I didn’t feel it at all? Is that awful? hahaha
    I really must have that meowy Christmas sweater. Cats. CATS HAVE MY HEART.

• December 14, 2015 / 1:24 pm

omg what!? maybe it’s because i was watching it WITH someone? i often think that my thoughts towards a show definitely depend on how far i get into with people, if that makes sense. it’s SO FUNNY. && i’m glad you loved the sweater!!!! it’s so cute 🙂

3. December 12, 2015 / 6:00 pm

Oh my goodness your outfit is the bomb dot com. Seriously. I need some sequin leggings now.

• December 14, 2015 / 1:27 pm

seriously! they’re so great. and everyone loves them, too. 🙂

4. December 12, 2015 / 6:01 pm

Love the print, and OMG need the cat sweatshirt!

• December 14, 2015 / 1:27 pm

YES! it’s the cutest!!!!! <3

5. December 12, 2015 / 8:24 pm

I freaking love Jane the Virgin!!!! And sequin leggings?!?!? Of course you do!

• December 14, 2015 / 1:28 pm

omg you would & of course. are you all caught up on the current season? one day we should watch an episode together!!!

6. Travis
    December 14, 2015 / 9:14 am

I’ve been watching Jane the Virgin since like the 5th episode aired last year. It looked like a show that Megan would like since she LOVES Ugly Betty. I figured I’s introduce her to it and we’d watch it together.

But PLOT TWIST

I tried to get Megan to watch it and in the first minute she decided it was annoying, but I’ve watched almost every episode. I’m like 3 episodes behind in the current season.

• December 14, 2015 / 1:28 pm

WHAT.
      SERIOUSLY!? why does she think it’s annoying?? i’m kind of shocked by that one.

• Travis
        December 14, 2015 / 1:51 pm

If you tell Megan “You will [insert anything]”, 9/10 she will automatically decide that she doesn’t like it because that’s just how she’s made. She hates when people assume anything about her. Even that she will like a tv show. Sadly, I made this mistake and she came in with “you don’t know me, you don’t know my life” attitude.

Also, she doesn’t like the guy that does the voice overs.