Stupid Pinterest #6

Welcome back, friends.
It’s only been two-ish weeks, but it’s time for another stupid pinterest.

Question!
If I started a monthly “Stupid Pinterest” linkup, how many of you would be down to join it?

I say that because Breenah posted a Stupid Pinterest post (um… slutty no-carb pasta? no-thanks) and I was thinking it might be amusing if we’re all keeping our eyes open for stupid Pinterest pins. Let me know what you think.

and now.

stupid pinterest #6 // stephanieorefice.net

You only need one trick, people. Just one.

TAKE STUFF OUT OF YOUR PURSE.

There you have it. My tried and true 1-step trick to making your purse lighter.

I just saved you 4 tricks and a lot of reading. You’re welcome.

Previously:

1. August 5, 2015 / 7:25 am

Hahaha I’m dying. Are the tips just saying five different things you can take out of your purse?! I don’t understand who needs Pinterest to explain the concept of weight to them.

• August 11, 2015 / 1:02 pm

BAHAHAHAHA i literally have no idea but robyn posted the link to the article! haha a

2. August 5, 2015 / 7:48 am

I think you already know I’d be all for a link-up.

• August 11, 2015 / 1:01 pm

i’m the worst at e-mails!!! let’s do this!!!

• August 14, 2015 / 10:23 am

I’ll try to write something up if you want to work on a graphic?

• August 14, 2015 / 5:13 pm

YES!!! when should we host it? i’m doing a monthly one the last friday of the month, so not then 🙂

• August 14, 2015 / 5:38 pm

31st? Last day of the month and a Monday this time around, seems good?

3. August 5, 2015 / 8:01 am

That’s funny! I feel like I only put things in my purse that I need and use. Sure, I end up with crap…so then I clean it out…lol Simple…lol

• August 11, 2015 / 1:01 pm

REVOLUTIONARY!!!! hahahaha. i tend to just put a LOT of stuff in my purse… so i started carrying a smaller purse so i’d have to be more intentional about what i put in it 🙂

4. August 5, 2015 / 10:52 am

“I just saved you 4 tricks and a lot of reading.” bahahaha!!! YES! i thought the exact same thing when i saw the pin… you only need 1 tried & true “trick”! 🙂

• August 5, 2015 / 10:55 am

so…turns out it gets even better!!!! i was curious so i googled the pin to find the actual post it’s from & #2 is “take two bags” – i about fell out of my seat laughing lol. that’s not making a purse lighter…. that’s carrying the same load just in 2 different places! haha

the original post is here if you wanted to look (http://www.whowhatwear.com/how-to-make-heavy-purse-bag-lighter/slide3) – #4 & #5 are kinda hilarious too!

• August 5, 2015 / 10:59 am

the original post is here if you wanted to look – #4 & #5 are kinda hilarious too!

5. August 5, 2015 / 1:57 pm

Haha I’m in. Some pins are just so ridiculous.

• August 7, 2015 / 12:44 pm

PERFECT!!!! want to co-host? ;D

6. August 5, 2015 / 7:30 pm

SUCH a great idea!! This is hilarious. Some of my faves are “How To Lose Weight: Drink Water and Eat Veggies” OHMYGOSHREVOLUTIONARY

• August 7, 2015 / 12:44 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAH… someone stumbled upon some ancient secret, apparently! time to start a company with that valuable piece of info!

• August 7, 2015 / 12:45 pm

welcome to the freak show ;D && thanks! pinterest can be so useful… and sometimes i worry that we’re losing our ability to have COMMON SENSE because of it haha

7. August 6, 2015 / 4:33 pm

I love your stupid pinterest posts so yea please keep them coming!

8. August 7, 2015 / 5:17 am

HAHAHAHAH stoppp that is something i’d write. i feel like lots of my “diy” posts are actually “obvious tips i decided to write down” haha.

• August 7, 2015 / 12:46 pm

it depends, though! something like “5 questions to ask yourself to help lighten your load” is different or something like that, kyou know?? but tricks? no. hahaha.

i love that… obvious tips i decided to write down. sounds like a blog series!

• August 7, 2015 / 2:31 pm

Hahahaha omg it does sound like a blog series! If, in a few weeks, you see that pop up you can assume I will be linking back to you to give you credit 😉