Last week I took a (verrrry) quick trip to California. I wish I could have stayed one or two or seven more nights.
After landing we got our rental car and headed towards Anaheim. But on the way I saw a Chick-Fil-A sign and IT WAS ALL OVER. I needed Chick-Fil-A and I needed it ASAP.
Once we finished our gourmet meal, we met up with Jess and Andy and WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!!! I love Disneyland so much I just want to throw up.
- I’ve said for a LONG time that the Disneyland Starbucks needed their own “You Are Here” mug… AND I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW THEY FINALLY HAD ONE!! Don’t worry, I got one.
- We spent over an hour in the Indiana Jones line.
- Then we saw the cutest little cow with pink bows in her hair. I love you, cute pink bow cow.
You know what’s brilliant about Disneyland Starbucks? They have COCONUT syrup! paired with caramel syrup, iced coffee and cream… it is SO DELICIOUS.
- How beautiful are the flowers around this window?
- The last time I was at Disneyland was with Jess, and we didn’t take a picture together so I’m glad we remembered to this time.
- While we waited in line for Indiana Jones, we carried on the “where is the Indiana Jones ride?” conversation that I’m basically having NONSTOP. While we waited in line for the tram to take us back to the parking lot, I realized that behind the palm trees ahead of us was a bunch of fake green hills that were probably ON THE INDIANA JONES RIDE BUILDING.
Hey, can we all make this blog really popular so that maybe Disneyland will hook me up with a day of walking around and finding out a bunch of secrets? Sounds like a plan to me. 🙂
It’s crazy that this wasn’t even a full day in California – I only woke up and fell asleep in California for one day, but for the sake of not having one giant post, I’ll write about that later.