A few days ago I discovered that I have a crap ton of craft supplies. Like a crap ton, whatever that actual measurement is. I was cleaning my room and then found my journal. I actually forgot I had a journal, isn't that lame? I spent like an HOUR writing in my journal, which felt really great. and I realized that there's something kind of missing from my life.
I do REALLY WELL with goals. Short, attainable ones. Things to cross off. I love crossing things off a list. In 2013 I made monthly lists on a whiteboard and then crossed them off. I decided.. you know, I should really start doing that again.
and I was going to wait until January because the new year seems fresh but I am not about to waste an entire month of the year just because it's the last one. So here we have it…
01. Finish reading Harry Potter & the Sorceror's Stone [12.18.16]
02. Watch Harry Potter & the Sorceror's Stone [12.25.16]
03. Add 50 things to my Gratitude Journal
04. Paint my nails [12.19.16]
05. Send 15 Christmas cards
06. Try a new recipe
07. Visit a new coffee shop [Prince Coffee 12.27.16]
08. Take at least one picture with my Instax
09. Watch Elf [12.13.16]
10. Post 6 blogs [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
Also — I'm getting ready to start working on my new 101 in 1001 (seriously, it takes me half a year to write a new one) and I was wondering if any of y'all had any suggestions OR – do you have any questions about the 101 in 1001? I'd love for some of you to join me in making one! This next year I'm determined to make one that's way more realistic, haha.